Stay at the Award Winning Pink Flamingo Resort – Port Douglas.
If you are looking for something out of the ordinary, then Pink Flamingo should be on your list!
Hip, intimate and affordable tropical Port Douglas resort
No children – over 18′s welcome
Well behaved pets allowed
Gay owned and operated
Won a 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award:Best Bargains
Won 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
Won 2014, 2015 Trip Adviser Award: Romance and Small Hotels
Please contact the resort if no availability appears, as we may have a room available.
Why stay at Pink Flamingo?
- Astonishingly affordable rates
- Lush tropical sensuality
- Exuberant fun
- A sense of privacy that few resorts can offer
- Bright and funky, stylish decor
- Just 10 Private Villas and 2 Garden Studios
- Large, Heated Pool
- Not just accommodation but a holiday experience!
With just 2 Garden Studios and 10 One Bedroom Private Villas, the Pink Flamingo resort in Port Douglas offers the kind of intimate environment where your presence makes a big difference. Set in award-winning gardens, you’ll find a sense of peace and privacy that few resorts can offer.
We love to see you again and have started the ‘Frequent Flamingo’ VIP club as an incentive. Please enquire when booking.
We have the ability to welcome well-behaved pets, but please, no bringing crocks back from the Daintree River no matter how nicely they smile.
A limited number of Private Villa’s are set up to accommodate your pet, including dog blanket and bowls. Please advise when booking, additional charge applies.
The ideal way is to be wafted in on a luxurious bed carried by a flock of flamingos, but plane flights to Cairns Airport are also very convenient. The resort is just 50 minutes drive north from the airport to Port Douglas along some of the most beautiful coastline in Australia. Take a cab, limo, bus or hire car. Transport can be organised by Pink Flamingo. Once you are here of course, you can also make use of our bicycles or the local bus service that operates 7AM – 12 Midnight. The bus stop is conveniently placed only 200 metres from our resort. Walking distance to main street and beach is about 15 – 20 min.
Time does two things at Pink Flamingo: stands still or flies by – there’s no half way. But for keeping track of the rest of the world, it’s Greenwich mean time plus 10 hours.
- Small hotel – intimate and private resort
- Adults only - children over 18 welcome
- Pet Friendly – well behaved pets allowed
- Premier Gay and Lesbian resort in Port Douglas, Australia
- Affordable resort accommodation in Port Douglas
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Award
- Multiple winner of Trip Advisor Certificate of Ecellence
- Winner – Unique Accommodation 2008 TTNQ Tourism Awards
- 2009 TripAdvisor® Travelers’ Choice Award for Best Bargains, South Pacific